Program Manager – Business
Fri, 10th July 2020
12 month FTC with Longer term potential – work with cutting edge digital initiatives and products
This organisation is an exciting digital services business working on a number of exciting (and market leading) end user digital products and initiatives.
Working across an exciting Digital Transformation this role will deliver new products, services and assets into the business. You will need experience as a busines program manager delivering similar digital products and initiatives. You will need to have a strong business program manager background and experience in creating business readiness project schedules, program governance as well as overseeing risk management.
- Develop and maintaining business readiness project schedules
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of program operations including commercial contract management
- Lead risk management reporting activities with key stakeholders
- Lead strategic planning and guidance to the Change Specialist for the implementation of change activities
- Develop governance reporting for executive steering committee, manage, maintain and report program status and progress according to key program indicators.
- 8+ years of Business Program Management Experience
- Strong Track record of managing digital products / projects / initiatives
- Strong Track record managing Vendors, cross-functional stakeholders & SMEs
- Commercially minded and can drive successful outcomes relating to cutting edge digital products
For further questions please contact Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org