Product Marketing Manager – Home & Garden
Fri, 8th March 2019
Global business / Innovative + cutting edge
Fantastic culture, excellent team environment
Strategic marketing role
Global business, market leader. Varied product range + ambitious growth agenda. Innovative business who continue to diversify.
Our client produces a range of products that can be used in the home and garden. The design, manufacture and produce high quality products that are sold globally. The business is innovative and continually diversifying their products and solutions.
Currently, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all strategic and operational aspects of the marketing function, including development of a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Develop, analyse and make informed decisions from key marketing data, insights and analysis
- Provide product leadership and put together a product roadmap
- Play a leadership role in identifying new opportunities through to development and launch to market
- Manage the product lifecycle, quality and performance
- Accountable for tracking and reporting ROI on all major marketing activities
- Work with the major retailers in order to maximise marketing
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or related
- At least 7 years’ experience in a Marketing or Product Marketing role
- Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing a range of marketing activities
- Research and Insights driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Benefits & Culture:
- Fantastic culture, excellent team environment
- Career progression a focus
- Strategic marketing role
- An industry leader with aggressive growth plans
- Innovative & cutting edge
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.