Product Marketing Manager
AU$110000 - AU$125000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Mon, 15th November 2021
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering
Since launching over 30 years ago, my client has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses offering an award winning online and mobile trading platform, enabling over 1 million clients to trade domestic & international shares as well forex, indices, commodities, cryptos and more.
My client is looking for a passionate and talented Product Marketing specialist with strong passion and/or experience in online share trading. Working closely with the Brand & Campaigns Specialist, our newly-formed Product Squads and the wider business this role will be integral in driving the strategic marketing direction for the product and bringing it to life.
- Developing and clearly articulating the Invest product marketing strategy, positioning, value prop, messaging, go-to-market strategy and the rollout for existing and new products and features.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to build out their product knowledge and provide them with the insights, positioning, messaging and content they need to succeed.
- Assessing the market, competitors, industry trends and customer needs. You should know your market, competition and customers inside out and be able to integrate this information into your product marketing plans.
- Refining and maintaining customer propositions based on feedback and changing buyer personas/ customer needs.
- Driving the adoption of and use of the platform, alongside digital and lifecycle teams, to achieve annual commercial targets.
- Developing and delivering new product propositions for key customer segments, across different regions. These propositions will be based on your market research, plus all qualitative and quantitative inputs and insights.
- Collaborating with the product team and squads to regularly evaluate our proposition in market, offering suggestions for improvement or future growth.
- Working closely with the Senior Content Strategist to ensure appropriate educational content is developed to help drive effective upsell, cross sell and ultimately product stickiness.
- Providing ongoing reporting on product marketing / GTM programs to drive continual improvements and recommendations.
To be successful:
- Strong, demonstrable product marketing experience (ideally 5+ years), which will span several products and features from ideation to launch and maturity.
- Curiosity and customer-centric mindset
- You’ll be comfortable working with, analysing and using data to make appropriate marketing decisions
- A good natural communicator/project management experience essential. You’ll be able to distill complex topics to core messages
- Commercial skills to understand the role a product feature plays within company strategy and the commercial return on investment.
- Knowledge of or passion for the financial markets and online share trading is essential.
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign management, experienced in working with brand marketing teams, agencies and digital teams to drive effective GTM programs
- Relevant university degree in business, marketing or media/communications.
- This solid experience will be underpinned by a high attention to detail and aesthetics, and great interpersonal skills, which will help you when working with a variety of key global stakeholders.
- You’ll need to be someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment and has a flexible approach to working out alternatives to respond to change. Use creative thinking to help meet campaign objectives.
Apply for this Job