Principal Road Safety Practitioner
Fri, 26th June 2020
Contribute to projects that save lives and directly affect local communities
State of the art working campus (sporting facilities, café & end-of-trip)
Work within a national team of multi-disciplinary industry experts
Lead and contribute to the delivery of local, state & national projects and initiatives related to National Transport Safety.
Currently seeking a passionate Road Safety / Transport expert to lead the delivery of significant projects, bids and tenders.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships across Local, State, and Federal Government Road Agencies.
- Contributing to the delivery of local, State and National projects and initiatives.
- Identify and follow up work opportunities through contacts and professional knowledge.
- Leading the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Decision making on delivery of projects to agreed output, budget, quality, rigor and timetable requirements.
Ideally, your background will include;
- 10+ years’ relevant consulting or practical experience within Local, State, or Federal Government Road Agencies (highly desirable)
- Strong knowledge in road safety engineering
- Relevant qualifications in engineering (civil, mechanical, traffic, etc)
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team to a successful outcome
Benefits and perks
In addition to working with a global multidisciplinary company, you will be rewarded with:
- An environment that encourages innovative thinking
- Contribute to projects that save lives and directly affect local communities
- Excellent support and career development
- Immediate start
- Flexibility to work from home
For a confidential discussion and to find out more, please contact: