Practice Nurse | Registered Nurse | Regional Queensland | Contract
Fri, 11th January 2019
Practice Nurse. Aboriginal Medical Practice. Travel included. $150 per week towards accommodation. Immediate start.
Mars Healthcare are currently seeking a Practice Nurse for an Aboriginal Medical Practice in Queensland. The role is clinic based but at times you may be required to travel to their other clinics from time to time.
About the location:
Capricorn region of Queensland. The city has a colonial past with plenty of heritage and tradition. You will have access to plenty of cafés and premium restaurants and shopping facilities. During your days off you can access scenic drives, walking paths and beautiful bushlands to see native plants and animals, botanic gardens, zoo, caves and Gold Rush heritage. You will also have access to the Southern Great Barrier Reef in this regional city.
About the role:
- Clinic based role but may be required to work across their other sites.
- A month to month contract on offer with view to extend.
- Free return flights and accommodation subsidy of $150 per week
· AHPRA registered – no restrictions
· Bachelor of Nursing degree
· Full Australian work rights – no sponsorship available
· Knowledge of MBS billing items
· High level of experience within AMS setting advantageous
· Experience in Communicare Software would be advantageous
· Ability to work autonomously
· Knowledge of Medicare billings items
· Experience in Chronic Disease, care plan management (Indigenous Health Checks – GPMP / TCA’s / 715’s)
· Transport will not be supplied during contract
· Current Police / Criminal History Check – or willingness to apply
· Current Blue Card (Working with children and young people) – or willingness to apply
If you would like more information about this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me direct on 02 9003 4933