AU$40 - AU$60 per hour
Caboolture, Brisbane, Australia
Tue, 23rd November 2021
Seeking applications from either New Graduate or experienced Podiatrist’s for a locum position across Brisbane. This position will run for
Seeking applications from either New Graduate or experienced Podiatrist’s for a locum position across Brisbane. This position will run for 4 week initally with the view to extend, or even become permanent for the right person.
Your new role will be to provide podiatric care to residents across a range of nursing home facilities, corporate health hubs and clients homes with regular treatments
Overall goal is to strengthen foot health by working as part of team whilst providing exceptional customer care and best practice!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb.
- Diabetic foot health assessments.
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan.
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups.
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to patients, family members, staff and carers.
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- Produce other aids and appliances for pedal comfort.
- Biomechanical assessments.
- Maintain quality documentation and treatment planning procedures.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks such as ensuring stock levels are maintained, and that equipment is kept in good working order, daily reports and handovers to all staff.
- Full registration with AHPRA – new graduates welcome to apply
- Tertiary qualificatons in Podiatry
- Access to your own vehical
- Australian police clearance
- Flu Vax
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What’s on Offer
Our client has some amazing benefits which include the following:
- Fantastic locum rates up to $60 pe hour
- All tolls provided
- KM reimbursed
- Flexible hours depending on your availbility
What to do now?
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Holly Gilson 0413 645 737 or email [email protected]
Apply for this Job