Up to AU$75000 per annum
Inner Suburbs Perth, Australia
Mon, 22nd November 2021
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Podiatrist to join their WA team, based in the Perth Metro
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Podiatrist to join their WA team, based in the Perth Metro region.
Your new role will be to provide podiatric care to residents across a range of nursing home facilities, corporate health hubs and clients homes with regular treatments
Overall goal is to strengthen foot health by working as part of team whilst providing exceptional customer care and best practice!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb.
- Diabetic foot health assessments.
- Partake in the chronic disease management plan.
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups.
- Give footwear advice, foot care advice and education to patients, family members, staff and carers.
- Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- Produce other aids and appliances for pedal comfort.
- Biomechanical assessments.
- Maintain quality documentation and treatment planning procedures.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks such as ensuring stock levels are maintained, and that equipment is kept in good working order, daily reports and handovers to all staff.
An experienced or new graduate clinician, you love to make a difference in the lives of Australians by working with them to improve their foot function and mobility. You will have the ability to work autonomously, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment. You are driven to improve your skills and scope of practice to benefit yourself and the patients you are caring for. You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
What We Offer
Our client has some amazing benefits which include the following:
- Excellent remuneration based on experience.
- $1000 CPD annual allowance.
- Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances.
- 14-weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer.
- Full time, flexible hours and job share opportunities available.
- Relocation opportunities and allowances may apply.
What to do now?
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Chris Antartis 0406 083 702 or email [email protected]
Apply for this Job