Tue, 8th October 2019
Brand new position to the lead the Platform Integration Architect strategy across the organisation. Moving from legacy to modern Technology.
Solution Architect – API / Microservices
Our client is an ASX Listed enterprise organisation currently undertaking a large-scale initiatives to modern the Technology environment to propel the organisation for future growth. Hence require a Platform Architect to lead integration Strategy and roadmaps for the application environment.
Reporting directly into the Head of Architect, the Platform Architect is responsible for establishing and leading the integration strategy, architecture and execution across the platform to enable modern Technology across the group. As a result this individual will have strong experience with integration, API, microservices, data, Security and Enterprise Applications.
- Develop and lead the integration strategy and architecture across the business;
- Engage with other IT & business units peers to influence change that leverages the program;
- Provide SME knowledge across API, Microservices Architect and integration;
- Constantly contribute to the development of architectural practices and process across the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience delivering integration approaches across an organisation;
- Highly skilled and experienced with API and Microservices Architecture;
- Strong experience in designing and implementation quality leading edge solutions within enterprise scale organisations;
- Strong experience working on a range of different initiatives with a combination of both large scale and smaller projects;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.