Physiotherapist – Southern Sydney
Wed, 3rd February 2021
Join a growing private practice based in the Peakhurst area. This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the beginning and grow with the team.
Our client has been established in the local community for over 30 years, The clinic in the South Sydney area has recently come under new ownership and as a result they are growing. They are committed to the ongoing care of their patients as a whole person, not just their injuries.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a genuine high quality, private practice that really is community centric and is about to go grow massively!
Your boss, colleague and mentor is a Physio with 15 years expertise and is growing a team that will focus on great manual therapy and a positive culture. You will not only step up as a technical Physiotherapist you will learn the ‘business’ of building first one clinic.
What they offer:
- Thorough induction and ongoing training support
- Ongoing individualised mentoring
- Work alongside/mentoring by Principal Physiotherapist with over 15 years musculoskeletal experience.
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Bonus commission structure that rewards effort
What is required from you:
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Minimum 1 year experience (although confident, standout new graduates will be considered)
- AHPRA Registration
- Up-to-date Police Checks, WWCC and PI Insurances
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The desire to understand the commercial skills of private practice clinic operation
- An enthusiastic learning mindset
How to apply:
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Emilie O Donaghue on 0432 543 571 or email me on Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org