Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist | Training Role
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 25th January 2019
This is a unique position for an OT, Physio or EP. Deliver group injury management training sessions on how to move differently to keep safe and well.
Our client is a private company based in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. They are looking for an EP, OT or Physiotherapist to join their team.
For this position, we will consider someone on a full-time or part-time permanent basis, or potentially as a subcontractor.
Interstate travel is required for this role, so you must be able to be flexible with your time throughout the week.
About the role
The role involves delivering interactive training to small groups of people. You will work with people from organisations ranging from small blue-collar companies to the large corporates. The training involves teaching people how the body works and in turn how to move differently to keep themselves safe and well as a means of injury prevention in the workplace and in their own personal lives.
When not delivering training to clients, you will be based in the office in the Lower North Shore, assisting with back-office and administrative tasks.
You will join the Founder, General Manager and another trainer in their quest to improve the quality of human life. Your team members are highly skilled and passionate about what they do and will provide ample training upon commencement of the role. The team are tight-knit and friendly, and they would love to find someone who shares their passion and who wants to continue to grow and develop with the company as they expand.
- A qualified and experienced Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist. Unfortunately, we cannot consider new graduates for this position.
- You must have good knowledge of human movement and injury and be able to portray this to your clients in an easily understandable manner
- This is a highly interactive and engaging position. You must be able to communicate with people easily, have a high energy and friendly personality, and be happy to speak in front of small groups. Your clients will range from blue collar mining companies to large corporates so interacting with different types of people will need to come easy to you
- Prior experience working in a corporate setting (rehab management etc.) will be highly regarded, but not essential
- You must be flexible in terms of travelling to interstate clients etc.
- Must be based in Sydney to attend the office when not training customers
How to apply:
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or email me on Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to this job advert.