Physiotherapist – Neuro
$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 12th April 2021
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a forward thinking NGO in the South West of WA
My client is a leading provider of support services delivered to individuals who are suffering from a range of conditions including brain injury, Motor Neuron Disease, MS and Parkinson’s Disease.
Due to growth, they are now in search of a Physiotherapist to take on a vital position in the South West of WA.
Working within a cohesive and organised Allied Health team, you will be tasked with providing physiotherapy services to individuals in the local and surrounding communities.
Responsibilities will include;
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Provide education and training to individuals and their families where necessary
- Work with other allied health and third-party healthcare providers
- Provide occupational therapy assessments
- Report writing and funding application writing
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of programs
- Equipment prescription
You will be an experienced Physiotherapist, ideally with experience either within a community services or hospital-based environment and will ideally possess;
- 2+ years post graduate experience as an Physiotherapist
- Experience or exposure to a neurological setting
- Experience with equipment prescription
- Experience providing supervision to more junior Physio’s
- Full & valid driver’s license
- Full & General registration with AHPRA
- Current police check
What’s on Offer?
This role is a full time on a permanent basis.
Excellent salary packages are on offer of between $75,000 – $85,000 + Super + Salary Packaging Benefit and also the ability to work within an organisation who support family friendly working hours, ongoing professional development – both internally and externally and a supportive and integrated management team.
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691.