Physiotherapist | Disability | Orange and Wagga Wagga
Fri, 25th January 2019
Work with adults & kids who have neurological disabilities, developmental delay & ASD. Develop your Physio skills with mentoring and PD opportunities
Our client is an established Not-for-Profit organisation that provides services to adults and children who have disabilities.
They are expanding their therapy services and are looking 2 Physiotherapists to join their team – One in Orange and one in Wagga Wagga. Senior and Junior applicants will be considered for this position.
This is a permanent position (Monday to Friday). The start date can be flexible for the right person.
About the role:
You will join a team of Allied Health Staff to provide Physiotherapy services to adults and children who have disabilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing specialist support services to people who have disabilities, including clients who have multiple and complex support needs including involvement with rehabilitation, exercise and equipment prescription
- Direct therapeutic intervention in 1:1 and group situations
- Delivering education
- One-on-one and group therapy, and education sessions
- Provide appropriate professional support and training to staff, families, and advocates
- Work alongside a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team that practices a person-centred approach for each client
- Full and thorough induction and a large in-house professional development program
- Lots of internal support from Senior Physios, Team Leaders and Managers. External professional development allowances and paid study leave.
- Salary packaging
- Great health and well-being initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy and FULL AHPRA registration
- Desirable: experience working as a Physiotherapist in a disability setting
- Recent police clearance and Working with Children’s Check
- Australian drivers licence and access to own car
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.