Physiotherapist | Brisbane
Thu, 28th November 2019
On going career development
Multiple locations throughout QLD
Our established aged care client is seeking several experienced Physiotherapist to work a variety of metro and regional based assignments across QLD.
Our established aged care client is seeking several experienced Physiotherapist’s to work a variety of metro and regional based assignments across Queensland . If you’re readily available and fit the below criteria then this role maybe for you.
Our client is a National Australian residential aged care provider who offers a competitive salary package and varied role, that is not just working on pain management.
About the role
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Physio Therapist to take up a full time, permanent position working for a national allied health services provider.
Duties will include;
- Providing therapy services to elderly clients within residential aged care facilities.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments
- Putting together care plans
- Working within a MDT
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning of residents
- Delivery of pain management services
- Conducting of group therapy sessions
- Ensuring the falls prevention program is in place
- Working with residents and their families
- External stakeholder engagement
Other Locations on offer include;
To be successful for this role, you will be passionate about person-centred care. In addition, you will also possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (Full or Limited is considered)
- Valid Australian national police clearance (within the last 12 months )
- Recent demonstrated experience working in an aged care setting essential
What’s on Offer?
- Salary of between $60,000 – $80,000 + Super depending upon experience
- Possible relocation allowance on offer
- Ongoing investment in professional development
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team building activities
- Monday – Friday working hours (Family friendly)
- Excellent back office support
- Car hire if required
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Josh Aislabie on 08 6315 3602.