Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist | Coastal NSW
Fri, 8th February 2019
Thinking about a move to Coastal Australia?Permanent positions available with a small local company with great culture with on-going learning support.
About the company:
Our client is a fast-growing private company based numerous locations around Northern NSW. They provide Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services across a range of different settings to include aged-care, private practice, medical centres and mobile services.
They are looking for new graduate or experienced Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join their team. Due to recent big contract wins, there are a number of roles available in the following coastal locations:
- Coff’s Harbour
- Tweed Heads/Mullumbimby
About the role:
Your role will be involve working in residential aged-care facilities. Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence-based treatment in aged care facilities and in clients home.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
The company offers clinical services to a range of different areas, so there is opportunity to progress and develop your skills in other areas of the business too, including:
- Private Practice- msk, sports injuries, WorkCover, neuro, spinal, etc.
- Aged-care and NDIS home services: Comprehensive assessments, hands- on treatments, exercise programs
- Work with a highly skilled team of allied health professionals
- Have close support from the Director and Senior Clinicians
- Loads of internal professional development opportunities
- External professional development allowance
- Fixed salary + super
- You may be eligible for relocation allowances
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapists and FULL AHPRA registration
- Recent police clearance
- New graduated and experienced therapists will be considered
How to apply:
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 0466629044 or Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to this ad.