Physiotherapist | Aged Care | Albany
Fri, 25th January 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a forward thinking organisation in beautiful South West WA.
My client is a WA based Aged Care organisation, committed to delivering the highest level of service to residents and their families. They pride themselves on the most modern approach to aged care. Due to continued growth my client is seeking a Physiotherapist to join their team in regional South West WA either on a fixed term contract or permanent basis. We have positions available across 2 sites.
This position will form an integral part of the Therapy and Care Services team. You will be required to communicate and work alongside a team of multi-disciplinary professionals and act as a subject matter expert when it comes to the physiotherapy services.
Other skills and experience include;
- Oversee assessment information and complete regular reviews of this information
- Coordinate pain management clinics
- Develop suitable treatment plans
- Manage relevant documentation
- Report writing
- Record management
- Report directly into management team
The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- AHPRA registration
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What’s on Offer?
As well as an excellent salary there is also a generous relocation and accommodation package on offer for the right individual.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or alternatively, please contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org