Physiotherapist | 4 weeks (possible extension)
Fri, 29th June 2018
Residential aged-care locum in Blacktown. This role is for 4 weeks and there may be possibility for extension.
Our client is a well-known national provider of allied health services to aged-care clients. They are looking for Physiotherapists for locum positions in Blacktown. This is to start ASAP and will run for at least 1 month. There is also possibility for the position to be extended or become permanent.
About the role:
You will work between a residential aged-care facility along side other Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Pain management treatments
- Exercise and rehabilitation
- Falls assessments and reviews
- Manual handling training
- Work along side a highly experienced team
- Great locum rates
- Possibility for extension or even permanency if desired
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy and FULL AHPRA registration
- Recent police certificate
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or email me on Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to this job advert.