Wed, 8th July 2020
Exciting Opportunity To Join a Leading Regional WA Private Practice
My client is a Regional WA private practice based organisation, who deliver a wide range of Physiotherapy services across Injury Rehab, Sports Physio, Women’s Health and Clinical Pilates
Being in the community for over 30years, my client prides themselves on evidence-based physiotherapy.
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join their team in Goldfields on a permanent, fixed term contract or locum basis
- Attractive remuneration including salary packaging
- Monday to Friday position
- Base Location – Kalgoorlie
This position will form an integral part of the Therapy team. You will be required to communicate and work alongside a team of multi-disciplinary professionals and act as a subject matter expert when it comes to the physiotherapy services.
You will be required to;
- Oversee assessment information and complete regular reviews of this information
- Develop suitable treatment plans
- Record management
- Report directly into management team
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- Adaptable to varying client needs
You will be a qualified Physiotherapist ideally with the following skills and attributes
- AHPRA registration
- Police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to carry out a diverse role
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, flexibly, and cooperatively as part of a team
What’s on Offer?
As well as an excellent pay rate, you will also enjoy working for an organisation who maintain a vision of being the premier physiotherapy facility within Reginal WA.
This is a Monday to Friday position, with family friendly working hours on offer.
Relocation package available
How to Apply
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Georgie McEwan on 08 6465 4684.