AU$85000 - AU$100000 per annum
Mon, 22nd November 2021
$85k + Super + SP (possibly more) for THE BEST Physiotherapist in mobile community. Join a fully staffed team so
$85k + Super + SP (possibly more) for THE BEST Physiotherapist in mobile community.
Join a fully staffed team so you can focus on doing what you do best! Salary range between $85,000 + Super + Salary Packaging to $95,000 + Super.
Why you want this role:
I speak to Physios all the time and there are three common points that everyone desires. In no particular order:
* Work/Life flexibility
* Career progression
* Competitive salary
This job that I’m recruiting for is not only a very rewarding position due to the amount of flexibility it gives you but also because of the diverse caseload you will encounter. This will give you an enormous amount of knowledge within Physiotherapy which will eventually lead to plenty of options in your career. Do you want to be a Senior Physiotherapist or do you want to eventually work in a more niche area of Physiotherapy? These are just two such pathways my client will open you up to as you progress through your career with them. You will also be getting paid a salary is above the market average!
What makes you special:
There’s going to be some fierce competition as candidates vie for this role. And as standards are incredibly high, you will need to bring your A-Game. But you’re not worried, because you possess all of the following:
* AHPRA Registration
* Tertiary Physiotherapy Qualifications
* Experience working in a mobile community/NDIS role is desirable
* Genuine interest in the industry
* And most importantly, the desire to make every patient feel like a celebrity.
* That last point is what will separate you from the pack. Will you go the extra mile to make every day a memorable one? Will you do your best so that when you enter the room, everyone applauds? If you do, then that’s what makes you special.
How to make this happen:
Find an inspirational meme on social media, post it on your story, put it out into the universe, speak it into existence and let it come to you. Or send your CV to [email protected] and I’ll put you in front of the right people before the role is filled.
If this role doesn’t quite fit your experience, send your CV through anyway and let me know what you’re looking for in terms of job title, salary, location, hours etc as I work with the majority of Allied Health organisations in Perth and will do my best to at LEAST point you in the right direction.
Other roles I’m looking to fill include (This is for both New Graduates & Senior/Experienced Physios):
* Physiotherapist Community Neuro Rehab (NOR)
* Physiotherapist – Residential Aged Care (NOR & SOR)
* Physiotherapist Community Aged Care (NOR & SOR)
* Physiotherapist – Private Practice (NOR & SOR)
* Regional Physiotherapist – (Bunbury, Geraldton, Albany, Margaret River, Harvey, Donnybrook)
Why you should AT LEAST speak to me before closing this tab:
If you’ve made it to this point and haven’t sent your CV through yet, hopefully these testimonials give you the requisite nudge to do so ASAP
“Thank you Chris for your continuous effort, honesty, and sincerity through my career endeavour. I recommend your professional assistance without any hesitation.”
– Occupational Therapist
“Thank you for all the help you’ve provided and the wonderful companies lined up for me i appreciate everything.”
Apply for this Job