Personal Assistant – Global Investment Firm – $75,000 + Super
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 11th January 2019
*Permanent role at one of Sydney’s leading firms *Career progression and rewarding role *Closeknit administration team and social culture
Our client is a global investment management firm who is currently on the hunt for an experienced and hardworking Personal Assistant. The successful candidate will be someone who is looking for something more than your usual Personal Assistant role. This opportunity to will allow you to cut your teeth in a few different areas of the business and work closely with a range of employees. Amongst the traditional duties of a Personal Assistant, you will also work with facilities, events and even work on projects with the Seniors.
Not only does this company focus on client success, but also the hard work and success of their employees. Recognition is a important focus and a social culture is strongly promoted within the firm.
Within this role, you will be a support network to two Senior Executives and their wider teams.
- Coordinate and book travel for the direct reports
- Liaise with the wider administration staff for any assistance with tasks
- Having complete access to inboxes including responding on behalf
- Expense reconciliation
- Supporting the other Personal Assistants of the business when on Annual Leave
- Help organise company events
- Prepare documents for important meetings such as PowerPoint presentations
- Cover the reception desk twice a week on a rotating roster shared with other staff members
- Client services including communication and attending meetings, sometimes on behalf of your direct report
- Some facilities management including organising vendors to attend on site jobs
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- A hardworking and motivated attitude
- Be a team player who can collaborate and step in to help others
- Be experienced across the Microsoft Office package
- Have wonderful presentation and remain professional within their role
- Be a confident communicator who can regularly speak to clients
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role
With a fun social culture and team environment, this company offers a range of rewards and staff perks, plus recognition for hard work. This is a great role that is not to be missed.
To apply for this role please send through your resume to Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au or apply via the link.
Consultant – Business Support