Fri, 11th January 2019
An opportunity currently exists for a highly analytical, Performance Analyst to join a fund manager in Sydney’s CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global fund manager.
A hands on role, this client are looking for a technically advanced performance analyst to join their small team of Senior Analyst’s and support the continued business growth.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a broad experience and knowledge of financial instruments and asset classes and strong quantitative analytical abilities.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Delivery of performance and attribution calculations
- Performance and return validation
- Ensuring integrity of data feeds and sets
- Providing investment and risk analytics
- Building the technical capability of team members
- Contributing to ongoing project work within the broader operations team
To be considered suitable in your application, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with experience of risk analytics, attribution and scenario analysis
- Experience in dealing custodians to ensure service delivery
- Familiarity with industry best practice across performance and risk analytics
- Solid understanding of the structure of portfolios and risk characteristics
- Broad knowledge of asset classes
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.