People Performance Manager
Wed, 21st November 2018
Agile environment going through change and transformation
attractive salary and bonus structure
experience and understanding with credit lending
Exciting opportunity for an experienced people manager to be responsible for translating new business objectives into relatable terms for a team of 15
As a company that prides itself on its unique culture, agile environment and industry leading business practices, this financial services powerhouse has an opportunity for an experienced people manager to communicate business objectives and performance metrics to a team of around 20 technical credit lending specialists.
Reporting into the Head of Lending, your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coach, mentor, motivate and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing 1:1 feedback and performance appraisal
- Manage the operational, budgetary and financial responsibilities and activities of your team
- Work in conjunction with the Shared Service and Technical Specialist teams to evaluate and improve efficiencies of business processes
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of periodic and financial reports, as well as the Manipulation of large amounts of data within excel
- Plan and manage staff rostering schedules on a weekly basis
To be a successful applicant for this role you will have a strong background managing staff and effectively communicating true and relatable business objectives to your team. Candidates will come from a credit lending background an have a strong understanding of technical lending processes. This business has gone through a heavy period of transformation and change, so the successful candidate will not only have experience within an agile environment, but be prepared to be hands on and cope with ambiguity.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please click apply now or reach out to Nicola Godfrey (03) 9448 3015 for a confidential discussion.