Wed, 14th August 2019
Global ASX listed company
West Melbourne Location
Our client is a global ASX listed organisation in the Retail Sector, who is currently looking to take on a new Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
Due to this market expanse, we are seeking an experience Accounts Payable Officer to come on board to assist with key finance processes. Our client is based in west suburb of Ravenhall.
Sitting within an autonomous team of 4 and reporting to the Payroll Manager your responsibilities would be and not limited to:
- Processing payroll for approximately 400 – 500 employees
- Payroll queries via phone and email
- Prepare and lodge payroll tax, PAYG, work cover and superannuation
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Resolving payroll discrepancies as well as;
- Various duties as required by your Manager
Given the process that is required for this position the ideal candidate will have:
Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate payroll processes preferably in a high-volume professional services environment. Be a highly motivated, self-managed individual with a high attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines. Experience with Preceda payroll systems and strong communication skills will be highly regarded. Having experience with reporting in Preceda is highly favourable.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is not just looking for an opportunity to push themselves and develop their skills and career but also be a part of a culture where experience and hard work is celebrated
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in being considered for please apply now.