Thu, 10th December 2020
Our client is an expanding Mining organisation with excellent growth strategies planned. They are actively looking for a Payroll superstar.
Our client is an expanding Mining organisation with excellent growth strategies planned. They are actively looking for a Payroll superstar to join their collaborative and supportive team.
To be considered for this position you must have a thorough understanding of payroll legislation, superannuation, tax and compliance and come with a minimum of 3 years full end to end processing experience.
This is a part-time opportunity with an initial requirement of 1-2 days per week.
Reporting to the CFO who will provide ongoing support, you will be responsible for the full end to end payroll as well as various projects and queries.
- Performing payroll calculations – back pays, over payments, redundancies and leave entitlements
- End-to-end payroll processing and checking – weekly and monthly
- Responsible for continuous improvement projects including quality management, analysing information and problem solving
- Liaising with staff and management across a range of locations around all payroll related enquiries
- Develop efficiency’s across the client and Service Line
- A strong understanding of payroll legislation, superannuation, tax etc
- Competency running the payroll process from start to finish
- Tech savvy with exposure to large payroll systems: SAP, PRONTO, ADP, CHRIS 21
- Advanced Excel is highly desirable
- Articulate with strong communication skills
- Work collaboratively with team members
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted