Payroll and Office Manager
Fri, 1st February 2019
My client, an exciting business in start up phase are seeking an adaptable and down to earth Payroll and Office allrounder
MARS Recruitment are representing a client that is currently in an exciting period of growth and as such are looking to bring on a Payroll and Office Manager to join their down to earth team in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs.
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide all accounting processes for the business. (This will include end to end payroll, invoicing and payment runs)
- Handle sales enquiries and maintain excellent customer service
- reception and telephone duties
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and existing staff
- General office duties including data entry
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous bookkeeping/payroll and office experience
- A high level of professional presentation
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position would suit a motivated individual with excellent time management and organisational skills. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their accounting and technical skills.
Apply today and don’t miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!