Thu, 10th January 2019
Part-time (0.8) payroll administrator for a leading FMCG business in the South East
Part-time Payroll Administrator – Melbourne South East – $60,000 – $65,000 package
My client is a well-known FMCG business and a dominant player within their field. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is ideally interested in working in a medium size payroll environment with varied responsibilities. The role is looking after the Payroll for the Australian and Oceania operations.
This is a temporary contract for 6-12 months.
- Process timesheets on a fortnightly basis
- Liaising with the outsourced payroll company
- Validation of time sheet entries
- Payroll reconciliations
- Setting up new starters and transferring staff members
- Knowledge of the relevant Legislation and Awards
- Process Manual calculation on remuneration changes
- Process salary changes, bonus payments, terminations and redundancies.
- Working on other ad hoc tasks
- Handling payroll inquiries
- 2-3 years experience working within a payroll capacity
- Experience with a mid-to-large sized payroll system
- Strong communication skills
Please click APPLY or contact Liam Killen via the details listed below