Paraplanner | Wealth Strategist
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 18th January 2019
Leading wealth management firm with a high reputable team | Highly technical paraplanning role working directly with advisers + clients strategy
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced paraplanner / wealth strategist to join this leading wealth management business, working alongside some of the most respected names in the industry.
Working in a high achieving office, this role will see you interacting closely with award-winning advisers, providing both strategic and technical support in the development of individually tailored strategies for clients.
This is an opportunity that will suit an academically capable, high-achieving individual who is most likely already very comfortable, and passionate, in helping to manage investment and SMSF portfolios along with all other aspects encompassing holistic planning.
As a senior paraplanner /wealth strategist you will be responsible for:
- Strategic technical advice to clients in the implementation and management of their investment portfolios across multiple tax structures.
- Drafting of complex statements of advice (SOA’s) with a strong focus on tax structuring across investment entities.
- Manage initial implementations of advice including establishing structures, investment accounts, rollovers and working closely with accountants and legal advisers.
- Assisting with the transition of clients to wrap platforms.
- Assisting with accounting and audit enquiries relating to client portfolios.
- Providing technical and compliance support to advisers and peers.
- Developing and maintaining SOA templates and records of bespoke advice.
To be considered for this position you MUST have:
- A Finance or Business related degree.
- Experience of bespoke SOA production.
- Excellent technical strategy skills and the ability to draft tailored advice documents.
- Advanced modelling skills in excel and Xplan or similar software.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player mentality, maturity, confidence and commitment.
This is a particularly rare and exciting opportunity for a high-achiever to join a top-ranking team, working with some of the most enviable clients in the country.
Interested? Contact James O’Callaghan on 0478 682 884 for further information OR send your resume via the APPLY link today.