Paediatric Occupational Therapist – Lower North Shore
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Exciting opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly team with a caseload of clients aged 0-18 with various disabilities. New grads welcome
Our client is a vibrant private practice located in the Inner West/ lower North shore. They are looking for an energetic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team.
Ideally this will be a full time role, part time will be considered
About the company:
This private practice operates out of two sites in the Inner West/ lower North shore and also provide a mobile service to clients in the Inner-West region. The team consists mainly of Occupational Therapists but also a Speech Pathologist. They are a tight-knit team who love to socialise together when possible. The team members are bight and bubbly and they all have a shared passion and enthusiasm for working with children. The clinics are fully resourced with assessments, resources, therapy materials and they provide lots of internal and external professional development opportunities to their clinicians.
About the role:
- Clients: 0-18 year old caseload. Anything from developmental delay to ASD to disabilities.
- Where: Most of the work will be carried out in the clinic. Some school and home visits will also be required
- What: Assessment, intervention, onward planning, education, workshops, groups.
- Attractive Salary
- Internal professional development opportunities in the form of mentoring with the highly experienced Directors, whole day training sessions each term, weekly meeting, special interest meetings
- External professional development opportunities with an uncapped PD allowance
- Clinical support from highly skilled senior OTs
- Support and guidance from the Directors around your own personal goals and working towards achieving these.
- Opportunity to have referrals of interest directed towards you
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy and full AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience working as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist. Experience providing mentoring/supervision to junior clinicians or students would be highly regarded.
- Drivers licence and own car
- WWCC and recent police check
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Emilie O Donaghue on 0432 543 571 or email Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.