Paediatric Mental Health Social Worker
AU$80 - AU$100 per annum + super
Carina, Brisbane, Australia
Mon, 16th May 2022
Mars recruitment are currently working with a National Paeduatric Therapy Services organisation that are looking for a Mental Health accredited
Mars recruitment are currently working with a National Paeduatric Therapy Services organisation that are looking for a Mental Health accredited Social Worker to join their dynamic, wide-ranging and committed team. The company specialises in supporting young children, adolescents, and young adults to maximise independence and participation. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
You will be joining a Multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologist’s, Speech Pathologist’s and Occupational Therapist’s that are friendly, welcoming and have a fantastic culture within the clinic with regular jokes and laughs being had. They are looking for a likeminded person to join their team.
About The Role:
You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating psychological interventions based on sensory, cognitive and physical needs of the individual.
This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Conducting clinical assessments to determine goals and areas of need
- Provide information, education and support to clients and families to support decision making on intervention
- Work with the clients and their families to develop functional, routine-based goals to maximise skill development
- Provide resources for therapy intervention that match evidence-based practice specific to each client’s goals
- Collaborate with other disciplines in the clinic working in a key worker approach
- Provide therapy to NDIS participants
- Work with children to support inclusion in community activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work
- Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (AMHSW)
- Member of AASW
- Driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Minimum 4 years of experience with experience working with children
- Full vaccinated against COVID-19
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to 95K+super
- Option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Annual professional development allowance
- Work for an organisation that values honesty and integrity
- Flexible hours with full time or part time opportunity
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job