Outreach Clinical Lead – Contract
Wed, 7th April 2021
Immediate opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Clinician to provide support to a team of outreach clinicians.
My client is a leading mental health services organisation in WA. Due to an interim need, they are now in search of an experienced Clinical Lead to take up a short term 6-8-week contract role providing support to a team of clinicians.
You will be tasked with providing support to a small team of clinicians on a part time basis at their offices based in the eastern suburbs of Perth.
Duties will include.
- Provide advice on very complex mental health cases
- Conduct clinical risk assessments
- Escalate to senior management when required
- Report writing
You will be an experienced Mental Health professional, either as a Registered Nurse, Psychologist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist and have worked in a supervisory role in the past.
Other key attributes include.
- AHPRA / AASW Registration
- Ability to work 3-4 hours per day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Current police clearance
- Current working with children checks
In return you can expect a highly competitive hourly rate + super, on-site parking.
This role is to commence ASAP.