Osteopath or Chiropractor
Kilsyth, Melbourne, Australia
Wed, 3rd November 2021
Fantastic opportunity for an Osteopath or Chiropractor that has an interest in working in aged care. You will be joining
Fantastic opportunity for an Osteopath or Chiropractor that has an interest in working in aged care. You will be joining a small Health provider to provide pain management services within a residential aged care facitlity.
This role will ideally be full time hours, however part time may be also be considered. .
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide Pain Management services along the ACFI guidelines
- Be responsible for all documentation of residents
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Enthusiastic and Friendly personality
- Registration with AHPRA
- National Australian Police Check
- Tertiary qualifications in Osteopathy or Chiropractic
- Full vaccinated against COVID-19
- Flu Vaccination
- Flexible working hours – let us know what works for you
- Flexible length of locum
- Opportunity to become permanent for the right person
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job