Osteopath | Locum | Gold Coast
Thu, 11th February 2021
Residential aged care locum role working in the Gold Coast. Length of contract negotiable, but ideally minimum of 6 weeks initially.
Fantastic opportunity for an Osteopath that has an interest in working in aged care. You will be joining a large National Health provider to provide pain management services within residential aged care facitlities.
We have roles across vaious locations across the Gold Coast so please reach out to find out more about specific locations.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide Pain Management services along the ACFI guidelines
- Be responsible for all documentation of residents
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Enthusiastic and Friendly personality
- Registration with AHPRA
- National Australian Police Check
- Great locum pay rates
- Flexible length of locum
- Travel, accommodation and care hire provided if needed
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on Holly.Gilson@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this role.