Operations Coordinator – CBD Offices – $90-95k + Super
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 14th March 2019
Work as an Operations Coordinator for a Global energy business. Based in the Melbourne CBD, this role is fast paced and filled with variety.
Our client is a highly regarded market leader within the Energy sector based in the Melbourne CBD. This is an opportunity to become a Operations Coordinator working in the Call Centre division. This role will suit someone who is committed to delivering top tier relationship building skills, process improvement and analytics.
About the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of outsourced suppliers. You will also be driving service excellence, continuous improvement and innovation. Ability to identify efficiency gain opportunities and monitor and report on quality and KPI compliance within regulatory obligations are key.
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, analyse (internal and external data) and translate data into insights and propose initiatives
- Undertake audits of transactions completed by supplier staff to ensure correct processes are followed
- Provide accurate advice and guidance on billing issues, proposals, processes and customer escalations
- Assist in the coordination of the day to day operations of the relevant Operations third party party suppliers
- Regular communication with stakeholders detailing work in progress
- Assist in the identification and rating of risks of business initiatives
- Manage the Customer Operations inbox, acting as the conduit between internal requests and third party suppliers
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders of different levels where and if required
Ultimately, we are looking for an individual who has the below:-
- High degree of coordination and organisation skills
- Strong planning skills
- Process Improvement experience
- Understanding of billing systems
- Call centre knowledge highly advantageous
- SQL highly advantageous
If you would like to know more, feel free to call Sarah Watson on 03 9448 3006 for a confidential discussion, alternatively click the Apply Now button in order to send through your application.