Operational Risk Analyst / Information Security
Fri, 3rd May 2019
$110,000k – $120,000k + super plus benefits
High performing team within a reputable international bank
Operational Risk IT Security
Report into the Operational Risk Manager and have oversight of all risks relating to the safeguarding of the Bank’s information and assets.
Work for a dynamic global international bank that prides itself on its warm and inclusive culture. You will be rewarded for your success with a welcoming and supportive working environment and a range of benefits and discounts.
- Develop and maintain information security (IS) risk governance framework, IS strategy, policy and standards.
- Oversee 1st Line of Defence (LoD) to ensure compliance
- Support 1st Line in managing risks
- Provide subject matter expertise from a 2nd LoD on Information Risk related areas
- Challenge the risk identification and assessment conducted by the 1st LoD in the areas of Information Risk
- Periodically assess information security risk profile
- Evaluate the effectiveness of, and compliance with, the IS policy and procedures
- Project involvement; planning and at other appropriate stages in project lifecycles to ensure appropriate consideration of information security requirements
- Ensure processes are in place to manage security incidents, including monitoring, reporting, and escalation
- Challenge the incident identification, assessments and follow-up actions conducted by the 1st LoD
- Co-ordinate targeted risk assessments and scenario analysis as required to mitigate these threats.
- Develop and facilitate the embedding of an information asset classification process for all information assets at the Bank.
- Change Management for Information technology changes.
- Work with the business to develop a risk aware culture
You Will have:
A tertiary degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Technology Management or other analytical degree)
- Excellent communication skills to develop and manage senior internal stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge and experience with Financial Services
- Security Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA (Preferable)
- Proven experience in Information Technology Security, Risk Management or similar function
This organisation offers a range of benefits and discounts including: –
- Health Insurance
- Financial Support for studies
- Full training
- Supportive management
- Additional superannuation contributions
- Product discounts
MARS Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
Please send your CV to Rachelle Hayes at Rachelle.Hayes@marsrecruitment.com.au or apply via the links below.