Office Manager – Permanent – $85,000 + Super per annum
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 1st February 2019
A rare opportunity to join the business as the soul administrator in an Office Manager role that is varied and busy.
On behalf of our client, a financial services firm based in Sydney and London, we are looking for an Office Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. This role will suit an individual who has existing office management experience, some PA/EA experience and a great attitude.
Our client’s current Office Manager is relocating, hence why the role has come available. Our client has decided to restructure the role to add extra responsibilities to the role, meaning our client is open to seeing a range of experience.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Championing work health and safety and being the main point of contact for any WH&S queries.
- Managing the office facilities, working closely with building management.
- Being in charge of security passes and issuing to new starters.
- Covering the Reception desk at busy times.
- Assisting with on-boarding new starters to systems access.
- Working closely with HR.
- Being part of the social committee and assisting with organising end of month events, Christmas parties and birthdays/anniversaries.
- Managing and delegating to an office house keeper to ensure the office is kept at the correct level of maintenance.
- Ad hoc PA support to the Leadership team.
- Assisting with preparing board papers and booking in board meetings.
This role is busy, varied, unstructured and therefore would suit an individual who is self-motivated and self-managed. We need someone who is strong willed, whilst approachable and friendly. This person needs to be able to master the art of keeping everyone happy whilst being able to push back.
If you have 3-5 experience in an administrator role within an Office Management or PA scope, please apply today.