Occupational Therapist – Southern Sydney
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Join a fun dynamic team working alongside a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, OT’s and Speech pathologists in southern Sydney.
Our client is a vibrant private practice made up of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. They are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their growing team in southern Sydney on a full-time basis.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Administering standardised assessments to a predominantly paediatric caseload.
- Implementing one on one and group therapy.
- Developing reports including; assessment reports, progress reports and NDIS reports.
- Maintain treatment notes.
- Providing both clinic and community-based therapy.
Benefits of the role:
- Full administrative support, which means therapists can focus on what they do best
- Performance bonus
- A close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Training and professional development assistance
- Your own therapy room, fully equipped and resourced.
- Your own laptop and computer.
- Fortnightly multidisciplinary clinical support meetings.
- Regular social events and outings.
- A mixed caseload.
Skills and experience
- Relevant qualification.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role is desired however new grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Suitable for a Medicare provider number.
- Access to own car.
- National police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid WWCC (or willingness to obtain)
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Emilie O Donaghue on 0432 543 571 or email Emilie.email@example.com
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.