Occupational Therapist – Narellan – Adult Caseload
Narellan, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 24th November 2021
MARS Recruitment is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their growing team in South-West Sydney. Full time preferred, however
MARS Recruitment is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their growing team in South-West Sydney. Full time preferred, however Part Time may be available for the right candidate. Plus, visa sponsorship opportunities available! Do you want to grow and develop your skills in NDIS/ Adult occupational therapy under the guidance of an experienced Occupational Therapy Team Leader?
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Experience is a bonus, however coaching and mentoring will be available to assist you become a competent and knowledgeable therapist. You will also join a team of allied health professionals to learn from and work with.
The role will involve:
- Providing community based Occupational Therapy Assessments – Care Needs Assessments, Home Assessments for minor modifications, Assessments for Assistive Technology.
- The ability to offer ongoing support, with a collaborative goal to improve the quality of life of patients.
- To support patients with provision of therapy/ capacity.
- To be efficient in report writing & Assistive Technology applications
- The opportunity to develop skills in Major Home Modifications (if not experienced in this)
- Have the ability to effectively communicate and work closely with clients and their families to achieve their goals.
- Knowledge of working under NDIS, Medicare, Private and compensable insurance schemes.
- A current degree in Occupational Therapy or to be completed in 2021
- Eligible for unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare
- Current Working with Children Check
- To have or be willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Check
- Current Drivers’ License & own car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Prior experience or placement in disability/ community OT
What’s in it for you:
- A structured induction program matched to your skills and experience as an OT
- A generous salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to exceed your base salary with bonus payments
- Flexible work options – telehealth available!
- Supported learning and development plan, including access to CPD allowance
- Laptop & phone provided
- An extensive range of contemporary assessments and resources
- Fun & supportive team environment
- Team resources & rewards budget & company awards program
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Beth Peeney on 0481988039 or email me at [email protected]
Apply for this Job