Occupational Therapist | Griffith and Wagga Wagga, NSW
Fri, 4th January 2019
Part-time Occupational Therapy position based between Griffith and Wagga Wagga. Working with adults and children.
Our client is a large national not-for-profit organisation that provides services to people of all ages across Australia. They are looking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team. This is a part-time position (4 days per week). The role will be based from Griffith (3 days) and Wagga Wagga (1 day).
About the role:
You will join a company of Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Orientation and Mobility Specialists and Admin staff. You will provide therapy services to children, adults and older adults who have low vision and blindness.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assessment of ADLs and the home environment
- Provide intervention to increase client’s ability to participate in everyday life
- Assessment and training clients in the use of assistive devices
- Education to families, caregivers, educators etc.
- Flexible working environment
- Salary sacrifice
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mobile technology
- 3 days additional leave at Christmas
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted private health insurance
- Free counselling services for employees
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy and FULL AHPRA registration
- Experience working with Children
- Ability to work independently
- Desirable: Knowledge of low vision and blindness
- Recent police check and WWCC
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to this job advert.