Occupational Therapist | Adelaide
Wed, 11th December 2019
Multiple locations throughout SA
On going career development
Supportive working environment
My client is a leading disability services organisation based in South Australia, on the look out for hardworking and experienced OT’s.
My client is a leading disability services organisation based in South Australia. Due to an expansion of services, they are now in search of an experienced OT to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role objective is to provide subject matter expert Occupational Therapy services and clinical support and supervision to your team.
About the role:
Working within a multi-disciplinary team you will be tasked with overseeing a small team of allied health professionals who deliver disability services to a broad range of individuals including young children, adults and older adults and their their families and carers to provide therapy services support.
With a focus towards providing more of the early intervention services, you will be responsible for;
- Prescription of therapeutic equipment
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Case management
- Provide clinical supervision to team members
- Oversee service delivery
- Creation and Implementation of new educational materials and therapeutic models
- Home Assessments and Home Modification Assessments
- ADL Assessments
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Implementation
You will be an experienced OT who has exposure to working within the disability services sector and be seeking a challenging role within an innovative and forward thinking organisation.
You will have;
- AHPRA registration
- Current police check
- Current working with children check
- Valid drivers license
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications – Occupational Therapy
- Relevant Experience working as an OT in Community Setting would be adventageous
In return you can expect a competitive remuneration + super + salary packaging benefit, with ongoing professional development and career progression.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Josh Aislabie on 08 63153602