AU$80 - AU$100 per annum + New Car, laptop and phone
Tue, 17th May 2022
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Darwin, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Darwin, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a permanent full time basis in the Darwin office. The current team is very friendly and supportive and they are looking for someone that is like minded to join their team. They have a fantastic culture with regular team events, BBQ’s, lunchs and team outtings.
If this sounds like the sort of team that you woud like to be part of, please see further information below.
About the role:
You will provide specialist Speech Pathology services to a mixed caseload, this will be dependant on your experience, knowledge and passion. This involves following a person cantered, strengths-based approach. You will work closely with the current growing MDT inclusive of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapist’s to provide the best outcome for your clients.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide group and individual assessments in the a community and clinic based setting.
- Assist families, children and schools to develop, plan and evaluate a clients needs
- Appropriate liaison with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best course of treatment is being implemented.
- Opportunity to work a caseload of choice, depending on your experience and passion
- Work with NDIS clients to help them to achieve their goal
- Generous salary up to 110K + super, a car, laptop and phone
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- $410 per week rental assistance on going for your time within the company
- Your own new SUV – this is not a pool car. It is yours to keep and use for your time within the company. Fuel paid for private use as well as business
- $1000 professional development allowance
- 2 days of annual study leave
- Option to work a 9 day fortnight meaning a long weekend every other weekend
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- FULL AHPRA registration
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent police clearance and WWC or willingness to obtain
- Australian drivers’ licence and own a reliable vehicle
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job