AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum
Subiaco, Perth, Australia
Mon, 22nd November 2021
MARS Recruitment is seeking Occupational Therapists looking to be apart of Australia’s largest not-for-profit Autism specific service providers. This company
MARS Recruitment is seeking Occupational Therapists looking to be apart of Australia’s largest not-for-profit Autism specific service providers. This company is the only specialist organisation that provides a full range of services from early childhood all the way through to adulthood.
Our client has opportunities available for both new graduates and experienced Occupational Therapist’s!
- Work throughout the vibrant greater Perth area.
- Work for a passionate and dedicated organisation that strenuously advocate for people with Autism and their families.
- Excellent team culture within supportive environment.
- Highly competitive remuneration package with up to $18K salary packaging benefits.
- A positive work/life balance, our client offers full-time, part-time and casual work.
- Smaller caseloads for clinical staff to facilitate long-term collaborative family relationships
- Access to both national and international networks with various PD opportunities!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Provide support to individuals with accessing the correct equipment, assistive technology, home modifications and therapy.
- Successfully care for adults and children that are living with primarily physical and/or neurological disabilities.
- Effectively assess the needs of participants and ensure that efficient support is implemented and managed.
- Provide continued support to individuals with various tasks, I.E attention, concentration, following instructions, self-regulation and sensory processing.
- Display sound knowledge of NDIS regulations and awareness of our processes around these.
- Have a collaborative work approach with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team to optimise health status and well-being of each client/patient and carer.
- Be APHRAregistered
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications
- National Australian Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Valid police check
- 2021 Flu Shot
- COVID-19 Vaccine
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would be interested in this opportunity apply online now or alternatively reach out today for a confidential discussion – [email protected] / 0406 083 702
Apply for this Job