AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
Sun, 21st November 2021
Our client is an established Not-for-Profit organisation that provides services to adults and children who have disabilities. This is a
Our client is an established Not-for-Profit organisation that provides services to adults and children who have disabilities.
This is a permanent position (Monday to Friday). Full-time or part-time candidates will be considered for the role.
About the role:
You will join a team of Allied Health Staff to provide Occupational Therapy Services to adults and children who have varied disabilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage a caseload of adults and adolescents.
- Contribute professional skills and knowledge, including discipline specific expertise to their colleagues within the team.
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Highly organised and an ability to prioritise.
- Implement therapy goals to maximise participation of the individual across community environments.
- Work alongside a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team that practices a person-centred approach for each client
- Full and thorough induction and a large in-house professional development program
- Lots of internal support from Senior Occupational Therapist’s, Team Leaders and Managers
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working hours
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration
- Desirable: experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a disability setting
- Recent police check and Working with Children’s Check
- Current senior first aid
- Australian drivers licence and access to own car
For further information about this role or for a confidential conversation, please contact Chris Antartis on 0406 083 702 / [email protected]
Apply for this Job