AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum + + super
Thu, 22nd April 2021
A Private Practice seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team to provide Occupational Therapy services to clients across Melbourne.
A Private Practice seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team to provide Occupational Therapy services to clients across Melbourne. You will join a team of 7 highly skilled Occupational Therapist’s including the owner of the practice which allows scope to offer a lot of support, training and professional development to a more junior Occupational Therapist with a passion and interest in working within complex home modifications.
About the role:
This position would be suited to someone looking for either full time or part time work with a minimum of 2 days per week.
The practice has a small close-knit team and have grown their team making sure to differentiate themselves from other larger companies that work within the company. With smaller billable hours to ensure great work life balance, job satisfaction as well as providing a great team and work culture.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Home Safety assessments
- Minor and Major home modifications
- Equipment prescription
- Vehicle modifications
- Falls prevention and education
- Wheelchair and scooter prescription and training
- Seating assessments
- ADL/functional Assessments
- Ergonomic assessments and intervention
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Occupational Therapy within a community based role
- Solid experience and understanding of home modifications and assistive technology
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- SWEP registration
- Full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Ability to manage your own hours and diary’s – flexible working hours to work around commitments such as family
- Support and training from the Director of the company
- Mobile phone will be provided
- Small close nit friendly team
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this position.
Apply for this Job