Nursing and Clinical Services Director
Mon, 3rd August 2020
Unique & exciting opportunity for an experienced clinical leader to take up a role within a diverse and forward thinking organisation.
My client is a leading women’s and men’s reproductive health organisation who provide direct clinical services to many areas of Australia. Due to internal growth, they are now in search of an experienced senior leader to come on board and oversee their Nursing and Clinical Services team on a national basis.
This position is a five-year fixed term contract and will be based at the central office hub in Melbourne. Your role will be to lead from the front and provide support to your team and the executive members of staff when it comes to daily operations and strategic planning.
Responsibility and remit will include.
- Leading a team of multidisciplinary professionals
- Leading from the front at all times
- Working with internal stakeholders to positively improve and develop existing policies, procedures and plans
- Budget management
- Full clinical operational management
- Oversight of national team
- Provide support to your team of 12 direct reports
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Oversee clinical governance
- Staff management and performance management
- Create a collaborative and cohesive team of clinical professionals
- Recruitment and selection
You will be a qualified Nurse with full and general registration with AHPRA and have a background in working at a similar level within a clinical setting.
You will be someone who advocates for women’s health issues in particular and also possess the following;
- Project / Change management experience or qualifications
- Advanced clinical and regulatory knowledge including NSQHA and ACORN
- Recent experience managing large teams of senior clinical staff members
- Experience working at a similar level
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you work for a diverse, and forward thinking and progressive organisation, you will also receive full support of your own management team and have the ability to effectively put your own stamp on this national team and utilise your extensive management skills in developing a positive and results driven team of clinicians.
You will also receive a salary of between $140,000 – $150,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging + Bonus Component + Generous Leave Allowances.
This role will also involve some interstate travel as and when required.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 for a confidential conversation.