Night Doctor – Ongoing Casual
Wed, 8th July 2020
A rare opportunity to join one of WA’s most reputable Hospitals on an ongoing casual basis as a night doctor in the Emergency Department.
Night Doctor – Ongoing Casual Hours ($120-$150ph)
Mars Healthcare is working with one of WA’s premier hospitals and you will have the opportunity to join the team on an ongoing casual basis within the emergency department. Priding themselves on quality healthcare paired with the passion and commitment to its patient’s wellbeing you will be at the forefront of a well-rounded medical team.
We are currently seeking a PGY3+ Doctor to join their team on an ongoing locum basis.
Working with a multi-disciplinary team you will;
- leading the code blues/MET/rapid response calls (therefore being comfortable with basic airways is important)
- admitting emergency, interhospital transfer and elective patient onto the wards (no ambulance code blues but sometimes some sick patients.)
- provide support to the RMO on the wards, the CCU RMO and the ICU RMO
- performing a hospital round with the RMO after the initial admissions and issues have been dealt with
- providing education both on-the-run and formally during the shift
You will be someone who is ideally experienced in working within an Emergency or Intensive Care environment however this is not essential, but you must be AHPRA registered (General) and be ALS trained.
What’s on Offer?
You will also earn a high competitive casual salary + super. You will be provided with ongoing support and enjoy the benefit of supplementing your current workload with additional casual shifts.
- gives the opportunity to study or spend time with family during the day
- a lifestyle choice
- $120-$150ph for the right applicant on a casual basis
- high remuneration for ongoing casual hours in one of Perth’s premier health facilities.
Furthermore, there is on-site parking + additional benefits and allowances.