Night Doctor ED/ICU
Mon, 17th August 2020
Perths top Private Hospital. Outstanding W/L balance and excellent working roster. 7/7. Provide quality support to RMO’s. Join a vibrant medical team
This forwarding thinking, vibrant and leading private healthcare organisation are currently seeking PGY3+ Doctor to join their team on six month contract with a view to extend.
Role: Night Doctor
Roster: 7 on / 7 off (Fortnight)
Location: Western Suburbs
Working within an experienced team you will;
- leading the code blues/MET/rapid response calls (therefore being comfortable with basic airways is important)
- admitting emergency, interhospital transfer and elective patient onto the wards (no ambulance code blues but sometimes some sick patients eg febrile neutropaenia)
- provide support to the RMO on the wards, the CCU RMO and the ICU RMO
- performing a hospital round with the RMO after the initial admissions and issues have been dealt with
- providing education both on-the-run and formally during the shift
You will be someone who is ideally experienced in working within an Emergency or Intensive Care environment however this is not essential, but you must be AHPRA registered (General) and be ALS trained.
What’s on Offer?
You will also earn a high competitive full time salary + super. You will be provided with ongoing professional development and support and enjoy the benefit of having 7 nights off per fortnight.
- 7 nights off a fortnight (7 on, 7 off)
- gives the opportunity to study or spend time with family during the day
- a lifestyle choice
- fair remuneration for what is effectively working 26 weeks of the year
Furthermore, there is on-site parking + additional benefits and allowances.
If you feel this is the position for you and want to work for a highly regarded organisation, please contact Josh Court on 040 929 6615/ firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Alternatively if you are looking for work as a GP, RMO, VMO, Registrar etc. feel free to reach out as we have a range of opportunities Australia wide.