Neuro OT | Mobile Sydney Rehab Provider
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 3rd September 2020
Sydney community based opportunity for OT’s highly experienced in Neuro Rehab caseloads, rewarding career and attractive work benefits.
About the Company:
Well-established mobile practice within the Sydney workers compensation market, providing Occupational Therapy and rehabilitation services to people with varying illnesses, injury or disability. Focused on collaboration, communication and achieving results. They value their team members as much as their clients and understand the importance of work-life balance. Challenging yet rewarding career opportunity!
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our Sydney based community team specialising in Neuro Rehab case management. Referrals may include clients who have sustained a brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation or burns. This role is ideally full-time, however, may consider a minimum of 3 days for the right person.
- You have 5 years clinical experience to be eligible for the Icare approved Case Manager status
- You can provide both OT assessments/Intervention and case management (or willing to learn CM)
- You are familiar with complex diagnoses and conditions, including working with families and carers in traumatic situations
- You’re familiar with the Workcover NSW reasonable and necessary criteria and how to apply this to the legislative environment
- You enjoy flexibility outside the 8-4.30pm slog and would like to work from home
- You’re familiar with billable hours and are comfortable with targets
- You’re a team player and keen to share and learn with the team
What’s On Offer:
- Your own work vehicle, phone, computer and laptop
- Salary pay commensurate with experience + Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Yearly training allowance for professional development
- Support from leadership team and individual career progression planning
- Flexibility with working hours to suit your lifestyle
- The opportunity to be a part of something special