Thu, 10th December 2020
We are looking for a mid-level Network Engineer to focus on the building, maintaining and improving high performance enterprise scale network.
Join this exciting digital services business that has been going from strength to strength this year. This business prides themselves on exceptional benefits, career growth and investment in the best technologies in the market.
We are looking for a mid-level Network Engineer to focus on the building, maintaining and improving high performance enterprise scale network. You will need experience in the design / development of LAN / WAN as well as wireless networks. Additionally, you will preferably have some experience with automation and desire to drive this across the orgnaisation. If you have experience in Arista Switches that would also be highly beneficial.
- Implement Network Security initiatives
- Troubleshoot, implement and maintain enterprise-scale networks
- Manage the lifecycle of network routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers etc.
- Ensure network performance is optimal including troubleshooting analysis
- Design and development of LAN, WAN, VPN, IPVPN and Wireless networks
- Configuration and support of networking between on premise and Azure/AWS cloud
- Keep abreast of new tools and practices and recommend their suitability to ensure the organisation uses the best available technology to maximize productivity and/or SLA’s
- Ensure SLAs are met across the business
- Identify areas of risk and proactively seek solutions to mitigate impacts to service across the business
We are looking for candidates with:
- CCNA or CCNP
- Working knowledge and understanding of Windows environments including Active Directory
- Preferably experience working in AWS environments (not essential)
- Preferably some automation experience and python scripting
- Broad experience across range of Arista switches (campus) / Cisco switches / Firewalls
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.