NDIS Physio and Occupational Therapist Relocation opportunity
Thu, 11th November 2021
MARS Recruitment is seeking Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists and Occupational Therapists looking to relocate to the beautiful Perth, Western Australia. Be
MARS Recruitment is seeking Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists and Occupational Therapists looking to relocate to the beautiful Perth, Western Australia. Be apart of Australia’s largest not-for-profit Autism specific service providers. This company is the only specialist organisation that provides a full range of services from early childhood all the way through to adulthood.
Our client has opportunities available for both new graduates and experienced Allied Health professionals.
- Relocate to the West Coast of Australia and work throughout the vibrant greater Perth area with relocation support provided.
- Work for a passionate and dedicated organisation that strenuously advocate for people with Autism and their families.
- Excellent team culture within supportive environment.
- Highly competitive remuneration package with up to $18K salary packaging benefits.
- A positive work/life balance, our client offers full-time, part-time and casual work.
- Smaller caseloads for clinical staff to facilitate long-term collaborative family relationships.
- Access to both national and international networks with various PD opportunities!
- Occupational Therapists- Provide support to individuals with accessing the correct equipment, assistive technology, home modifications and therapy.
- Speech Therapists – Provide speech and language assessments and intervention for adults and paediatric clients.
- Physiotherapists – Show demonstrated and advanced knowledge in Physiotherapy and the ability to effectively implement and evaluate plans to support patients.
- Successfully care for adults and children that are living with primarily physical and/or neurological disabilities.
- Effectively assess the needs of participants and ensure that efficient support is implemented and managed.
- Provide continued support to individuals with various tasks, I.E attention, concentration, following instructions, self-regulation and sensory processing.
- Display sound knowledge of NDIS regulations and awareness of our processes around these.
- Have a collaborative work approach with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team to optimise health status and well-being of each client/patient and carer.
- Be APHRA registered
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications
- National Australian Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Valid police check
- 2021 Flu Shot
- COVID-19 Vaccine
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you are interested in finding out more about the position, please apply now or feel free to reach out on [email protected] OR 0413 645 737
Apply for this Job