National Events Executive – Apply Now!!
AU$9000 - AU$80000 per annum
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 18th May 2022
Summary: One of Australia’s leading NFP institutions is seeking a National Events Executive to assist its high performing events team.
- One of Australia’s leading NFP institutions is seeking a National Events Executive to assist its high performing events team.
- Collaboratively design the events program with internal stakeholders and other cross functional teams including developing scope, defining deliverables, and establishing required resources, work plans, budget, and timing.
- Provide subject matter expertise, research, and current knowledge of contemporary business environment to ensure event frameworks align to the organisation’s strategy and members’ and prospects’ needs.
- Contribute to the Events Working Group ensuring a continuous improvement ethos is adopted across events and the Member, Client and Guest Relations Team nationally Work with key stakeholders to optimise quality, impact, and effectiveness of events.
- Update and monitor the schedule of events and initiatives to ensure up to date information is on the calendar/s.
- Conduct data evaluation and report on insights.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in event management (preferably in a NFP or Government Organisation)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Events, communications or marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- experience planning, budgeting executing and evaluating events
- Full working rights in Australia
- Apply below, or submit your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job