Multi Site Clinical Nurse
Tue, 31st March 2020
Travel to different sites each day so no day is the same
Full time permanent position
Multi Site Clinical Nurse needed for a permanent full time role within Perth!
Mars Healthcare are recruiting for a Multi Site Clinical Nurse to join a leading Not for Profit organisation based in Perth.
This key role will have you working closely with highly skilled and committed interdisciplinary teams including Clinical Nurse Specialist and Deputy Care Manager who pride themselves in delivering the highest standards of care to Residential Aged Care Residents.
As the Registered Nurse you will be required to travel to different aged care facilities on different days and occasionally will be required to travel outside of Perth.
You will have:
- AHPRA Registration as an RN
- Extensive experience in residential aged care experience leading and mentoring staff within the home
- Knowledge and understanding of ACFI
- Sound clinical skills
- Police Check
- High level of computer system proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Drivers licence
- Competitive Salary + Super + Salary Packaging
- Car is provided
- Access to leadership development Programs
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Jenna Fennell on Jenna.Fennell@marsrecruitment.com.au