Midwives | Remote Victoria | Agency rates of pay
Thu, 8th April 2021
Mars Healthcare is looking for several Midwives to join a large hospital in remote Victoria on a short term contract from 1-8 weeks!
Mars Healthcare are seeking a multiple Registered Midwives to work on a contract basis for a leading maternity unit in in a remote location in Regional Victoria. You will be close to the gateway to the outback and will be based in a thriving town with shopping centre and cafes whilst enjoying a more laid-back lifestyle.
The Hospital provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services.
Skills and experience
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Midwife
- Experience in Australia is essential
- Have unlimited working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure
- Hold a current Police Check
Benefits and perks
- Agency rates of pay starting at $65 + Super per hour
- Starting ASAP for a direction of 1-8 weeks with a chance of extension if you wish
- Supportive management team
- Busy hospital to keep you on your feet
- Full time hours available
- Brand new single unit accommodation
- Uniform provided
- Travel paid for to and from the hospital